Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rain, Rain,Rain

It rained all last night and all day today and is still raining at 7:00 PM! A cold front is moving in and some of this rain may turn into snow! It was sleeting when I took the trash out this afternoon. I had my chicken factory black boots on and my real raincoat (plastic). I tried to heft a heavy bag into the can and slipped and fell on my hiney! I had to roll over on my knees to get up and I hoped no one saw me. Luckily, I didn't break anything! I think it was the stinking boots on the floor mat that made my foot slip.

I didn't get out of the house. It was too gloomy and rainy. We gave the birds a bath. Gert is my friend again, after many months. He gets out of his cage and gets on my hand and doesn't seem nervous about it.

I'll get out tomorrow and go to exercises class and then finish my shopping. The sun is supposed to come out and maybe it will come out early.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

glad you didn't hurt your hiney!

it is down-right cold this morning after some really humid days this week!! crazy southern winters!