Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dr. Day

We saw the skin Dr. at 9:15 AM and then went to H'ville to the Apple store to return and get another holder for the IPhone. Dad might decide to swap it for an IPod. The IPod would do what he wants the IPhone will do except it won't be a phone, too. I'm glad my "toys" aren't as intricate as Dad's are!

I was a bit disappointed the operation was postponed. I guess I was pumped up for the event and now have to wait 4 weeks and hope all goes well.

I gave all the children their Christmas checks to buy the grandchildren their presents. I didn't feel like making anything this year and a check was easier to give.

4 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I'm so sorry that the surgery was postponed. I know how your are feeling. we'll just have to pre-occupy you till the surgery, which, unfortunaley is on my birthday! I love you and thanks for the Christmas money! Ilove you TJ

ps- do you like the picture of you and Dad?

Granny's Blog said...

ps-it's tj, not you! I forgot to oag out to comment as me!

Granny's Blog said...

ps-I hope you like your backgroudn. I accidently deleted it while doine your new picture with Grampie and I found the first one hyou had. Also, do you like the picture of your grandkids in the tree? I do! Friday, I'll be at Rachel's house and she can show me how to do a very nice header fory ou like mine. I have forgotten how to! I love you more than you know! TJ

the Villamor's said...

Oh....I just typed a long reply and then it deleted it!

TJ needs to take off the word verification thing....you don't need it!

Anyway...i was sad the surgery was postponed too! I can only imagine how you felt! Hope you can get back to normal now!