Sunday, August 10, 2008

Win Some, Loose Some

My Primary class was not good today. Two of the 5 children were in a destruct mode! There is no controlling a 5 yr.old who is hyper active or 2, 5 yr. olds who decide to be wild in class. I wasn't devastated from it. I might have been if I hadn't have been teaching this class long. I have two children who are inactive that I'm supposed to help re-activate them, but why would I want 2 more children in the class? They may be hyper active too!

I wore a new skirt and top today. I have one more such outfit that I haven't worn. The Relief Society's Enrichment night is coming up and they want us to bring dresses ( or skirts and tops) to go to a women's shelter. I have cleaned out most of my closet lately and given it to the Salvation Army. I can probably find a few things that I don't wear anymore but have just been holding onto. If my closet was bare, then I would need to fill 'er up again!

Frank's been hurting more lately. He needs to take his medicine more regularly to keep ahead of the pain. Pain is not our friend!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Wow! Those kind of Sundays are tiring aren't they!

Pain is NOT our friend, I agree!