Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bomb

I was prepared for my Primary lesson and I had activities and brought the stuffed animals. The children get tired of coloring their coloring page. They did sit still for most of the lesson, but at some point in time the stuffed animals were thrown up in the air, mid loud laughter! I didn't think about the Play Doh. That would have calmed them down. I just let them do their thing for the last 10 minutes. I think I need a helper in with me. Next week we have the Sharing Time and I told them that and got one to hold the map and one boy to be the man the thieves beat and left for dead. They liked the Good Samaritan story, but I didn't know how to get them ready for it. I watched the Sharing Time today and realized I need to have a group of songs to help fill in the time that I have. Then, the lesson they will have after Sharing Time is about obeying the law. That will hold their attention! NO! I'll be at their mercy next week. Maybe I'll buy some more Play Doh and let them play with it and then let them take it home. I don't want to fool with salt clay.

No comments: