Saturday, August 16, 2008

Card Table


Small as it is, this is where I make my cards. I have another piece of furniture at the far right where the air filter is and it holds a lot of paper and Primary stuff. On my dresser, I have my small paper cutter and on the floor, by my bed, I have two shoe boxes full of cards ready for decoration. I see in this picture the paper cutter on the table, but I moved it to the dresser so I'd have more room. As I get more stuff, I don't know where I'll put it, but I'll find a place. It's a small place, but cozy. Speaking of cozy, there's a site for being organized, cozi.com. I joined until I realized I had nothing to organize. No ball games, no outings, no school stuff, so I un-joined.

I vacuumed the floors and vinegar and water spritzed them and organized last month bills and put them away. I made a card and enjoyed it. I guess I needed a little break from card making. I looked over my Primary lesson and the lesson we'll be doing for Sharing Time and I hope things go well tomorrow.

Monday, I'll see Dr. Sharp. the Effexor has been working well for me and I have felt good. Trudy is going to meet me to go shopping at Sam's but I didn't want the car all packed with food sitting in the parking lot of the Dr.'s office and then Frank said for me to wait until next month when we'll have the money. I'll notify Trudy and see if she wants to come anyway so we can visit. I want a new bag to carry my Primary stuff in. The bag I have is large enough, but I never know where anything is. I would like a bag that would have places for the coloring pages and a place for the crayons and a place for the Play Doh and a place for the scissors and a place for anything else that I decide to carry. I'm hoping Hobby Lobby will have a 40% off coupon so I won't have to pay an arm and a leg for this grand bag.

I haven't talked to Frankie in a while but Frank has. His neck is healing according to schedule and he has his job. He was worried about that over the summer, but he is working. He still can't drive until the end of the month so Rachel has to take him anywhere he needs to go. She has her hands full with Frankie and the four children. They were going to see if they could find a good preschool for Josh. He needs some structure in his little life and Rachel needs a break from little Josh!

No comments: