Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Last Sunday

Sis. Decker told me she could use the time left over from my sharing time to practice on the music for the Primary Program so after telling the Good Samaritan story, I turned the time over to her. She really does a good job with the music. I'm glad I'll be the pianist while she is the director. I won't be playing for the program, Jennifer Harris will, but it's because the program is upon us and she already knows the music. I'll be sitting with my class and helping them with their speaking parts.

My class time was on obeying the law. Sis. Laytham was in the class with me and maybe that's why the children were listening. After the lesson and while they were doing the activity, the two wild ones got going and even Jan couldn't get them to stop.

I'm thinking of walking at the Wellness Ctr. track after the exercise class. I drive right by the park when I'm going home and it would be easy to stop and walk around the course a couple of times. I certainly need the exercise!

Frank is getting close to installing everything on his computer he's been working on for such a long time. He'll be installing Windows on my Mac computer so we can do genealogy on the Mac. Mac doesn't have a program for genealogy but Windows does.

Larry Brown was released an a member to the Bishopric today. Tony Allen was called to fill his place. April Harris played the organ for the first time in Sacrament meeting today. She did well. The organ just sounded like a piano player was playing it. That's no criticism of April's playing, it's just fact. The organ is a different instrument than the piano is and one has to know the right technique to play it. I told her I'd be glad to help her if she wanted me to.

No comments: