Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trip Day

Last night, Frank said he wanted to go out today. I waited around all morning and we went out after lunch. We went by the pharmacy and the bank and Staples where Frank got a couple of notebooks to record what he does with the computers.

I made a card and cooked a pot of Navy beans. I put a beef bullion cube in it but no salt. I guess I'm getting used to less salt too for the beans tasted okay to me. I think I like Navy beans better than Great Northern beans. They are smaller and seem to not cook all to pieces.

It rained most of the day. My butterfly bush fell over in the middle. I believe we will tie it up tomorrow. I had the cancer meeting tonight. The weather must have kept people home for there were only 3 of us there. We called it a meeting at 6:30 PM.

Tomorrow, Karen and I will travel to Decatur to the "bug" museum. I think she will enjoy it too.
When we visited the Veteran's Museum, we got a paper of all of the things to see in the Valley, so I guess we'll use that to go by to know places to go on our sojourns.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

That's exciting yo and Karen are exploring the valley. I'm sure most of these sites are free. I would like to visit some with you too. I;ll take the file folder book back. I want to have it in my collection of activitities. Were you able to take the tote back? I have been home for almost an hour and have done some laundery, cleaned the livingroom and the kitchen and have swept them. I'm so excited! I love you more than a clean house!