Monday, August 25, 2008

New Beginning

I had a good time at exercise class. Jan Laytham is going to get me the exercise book so I can learn the exercises and at some point in time I can lead the group. It would be fun, I guess. I get funny when I get up in front of people. They are showing a movie at the Senior Ctr. tomorrow. It cost $1.00 and they serve lemonade and popcorn. That would be fun if I had someone to go with.

I made a card today. I took a little more time with the card and put a ribbon on it. I used some new glue on it and hope it sticks. I cleaned out my Sunday bag. I hoped Mary Kate would like to have the file folder games, but she didn't want them. I can give them away or save them for the younger grandchildren. I'll take the big tote back to Hobby Lobby.

It's rained off and on all day today. I have to get a new rain gage for the other one broke. We need one that will fit on top of something to get it off of the ground. I like to note the amount of rain we get each time it rains. Frank writes the highs and lows of the temperature on the calendar.

No comments: