Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lazy Tuesday

I read about planning my day and was shocked at the thought! Plan my day? I guess I do it mentally sometimes, but usually I justs let the things that need doing plan my day. Like today. There was nothing on the calender. I prepared my Primary lesson and read over the sharing time lesson I had chosen. Mary Kate suggested I do a lesson I had already prepared and I like that idea. The one on the Good Samaritan would be good for Sharing Time. I wouldn't need notes and I have enough pipe cleaners for everyone with which to make a heart for doing kind things. It surely would take the pressure off of me. I guess I don't need a written plan for my day ('though it might help). I plan around Dr. visits and exercise and Wed. outings. If I really want to do something, I'll do it.

Tomorrow, Dad and I go to H'ville to see his Dr. I'll miss exercise, but that's okay. I need to get some candles for my Primary lesson Sun. It's about being a good example and it said to make a paper candle for the children to take home to remind them to be a good example (let your light so shine...). I decided to get large birthday candles for them. I'll put their name on the candles and maybe they won't burn down their houses with the candle and will remember to do good works.

No comments: