Monday, August 18, 2008

We Shopped 'Til We Dropped

I don't know what happened to that first post, it sort of published it's self while I was typing. Trudy and I met at Hobby Lobby at 10:00 AM. We were looking for my all in all Primary bag. We looked in Hobby Lobby, then at Wal-Mart, then at Handcocks, then at Michael's and finally back to Hobby Lobby. I got a big scrapbook tote, a rolling scrapbook tote. It's large enough to hold any and everything I want to take to Primary. There's a pocket for anything and everything. It has wheels so I don't have to carry a heavy bag. I hope it's not too much, but I don't care because I like it.

We were supposed to eat lunch together but we ran out of time for I had a Dr's appointment at 1:00 PM. After the Dr., I came on home. Pat Knowles came over and she and T.J. picked the last of the pears off the trees. I thought they were all gone when she asked me about them, but when I went out for exercise today, I noticed a few more pears on the trees. T.J. got the ladder and got the ones at the top of the largest tree. I hope they can make use of what they got.

1 comment: