Thursday, August 14, 2008

Enrighment Night

I studied my Primary lesson and got some material from Sugardoodle. I kind of hate to face the class again after the way two of them acted last Sunday! One little girl is known through out the church. I'll take the stuffed animals with me again and maybe this will help some.

I took two bags of clothes and shoes for the Women's shelter. A dinner was served but I ate before I went. I did have a piece of blackberry pie a friend made and talked me into. I don't like to go to church and eat. After everyone ate, there was a sewing project. I left after the meal, for there was nothing for me to do. Got home about 8:30 PM.

I got some tar shampoo for my itchy scalp and it works good. I need to shampoo tonight but it is too late. I have exercise class tomorrow morning, so I could get up early enough for a shower and shampoo. Maybe not! Ha-ha-ha!

No comments: