Saturday, August 30, 2008

Slow Saturday

I woke up tired this morning, but I got dressed at 9:00 AM. I sat down at my desk and made a card. In fact, I was making this card when Mary Rager called and said she would be bringing my Stamping Up! order over. I got three packets of different shades of white paper, a white stamp pad, some small stamps, a round punch and Mary gave me several pages of the new colors of card stock and a piece of ribbon that matches the colors (if they're orange!). I had finished the card by the time she came. In fact, Rosko chirped, and let me know she might have driven up in the drive way! He's a good "watch bird".

It's time for an oil chance in the Honda. I guess I'll get it done Monday since I'll be in town. This car has really been a good car for us. If some big expense should happen to it, like it needed a new air-conditioner or a new transmission, we would see about getting another car. It would be the last car we would ever buy since we are senior citizens now and don't travel much. I want it to be another Honda.

Mary Kate and family have gone to Stone Mt., GA for the week-end. I hope they don't encounter a lot of people at the camp grounds. It's nice to have family vacations.

No comments: