Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Middle of the Week or Wednesday

It was 8:15 AM this morning...I, in my pj's, had just sat down on the sofa to eat my breakfast when I looked at the clock! I had exercise class this morning but had forgotten to get up early. I jumped up, threw on the clothes I had worn yesterday, powdered my nose and put my eyebrows on and out the door I went. I was only about 5 minutes late. I love to go and see the same people and I'm slowly remembering names and that makes it nice.

After the Senior Center, I got a sausage and biscuit from Hardy's and went to The Shoe Dept. to get a new pair of shoes. I slowly ate my biscuit and read the paper until 10:00 AM came and the store opened up. I found a pair of New Balance that I liked and I did get 1/2 size larger. There were some shoes $10.. cheaper but they had this gray strip around the front of the toe and it made the shoe look bigger on my foot so I spent $10.00 more for a pair that didn't make my foot look so big. I also found a black leather purse I liked so I got it too. After that, I had to go to the Shrine (Wally World-Wal-Mart) and get some sandwich meat and bread and then I came home.

This coming Sunday after my lesson, I'll have to go over the lesson I'll, or the class and I , will be doing for Sharing Time. I hope they remember some of it since we've had this lesson before. It's about being kind and is the story of the Good Samaritan. After the presentation, I have pipe cleaners to give out to all the classes, about 12 children, and will show them how to make a heart out of the pipe cleaner. After they have done an act of kindness, they can leave a heart behind. Hopefully, some kind acts will occur after that.

Today was prednasone (wrong spelling) day for Frank and he is feeling really bad. He'll feel better tonight and should have a better day tomorrow.

Trudy called and said she couldn't go shopping at Sam's with me tomorrow for she and George had to go somewhere and take care of some papers for the Camero. We made a date for the following Mon. when I'll be in H'ville for a Dr's appointment. I made 2 cards yesterday. One, I forgot to use the permanent ink and then tried to water color over it. The flower didn't look too cool but I finished it anyway. After I study my Primary lesson again, I might make another couple of cards. It takes up the time I have.

No comments: