Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday, Saturday

I went out this morning to mail two letters for Dad and get him some Blue cap Maalox. The last time I had found some, it was at West Side Pharmacy. I went in but they didn't have any. Next, I went to K-Mart and they had plenty so I got him two bottles. Then, on to Wally World. I feel like it's some shrine I must attend, I'm there so much! Before I went in, I discovered I didn't have as much money as I thought so I just bought a few things and left. I stopped by the Shell station and got a small Gator Ice because it was very hot.

Dad had wanted some fiber cereal, but he found four boxes in the pantry, but they were all 3 yrs. old! We had stocked up and then his taste changed and the boxes just sat there for 3 years. I guess the outside birds and squirrels will delight in the cereal.

Saturday afternoon was devoted to getting ready to pay bills. It wasn't so bad this time. There was no shouting and throwing furniture through windows, no fire works, really. I've got my Primary lesson all ready and think we'll have a good time. I guess it's alright to have a good time in church if you're in Primary!

No comments: