Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Day We Get Ready For Sunday

I slept late and haven't done much today. I did take a nap yesterday, which was good and bad. Good, for naps are always good, but bad in that I woke up at 4:00 AM this morning! I listened to the radio and dozed until 7:00 when I got up. I went back to bed just to kill time.

I've gotten out my Primary lessons to go over. My Sharing Time is tomorrow and I need to brush up on that, plus the lesson I'm giving in the class period. After we do our activity, which is coloring and cutting out a lion's head and the bottom part of the page that has some words and the rest of the lions body on it, we will put the head of the lion of the body with a paper fastener. I think it's a fun activity, but it will probably go fast and then I'll let them play with the Play Doh.

The Primary Program is coming up in Sept. I'll probably be at the piano by then. April Harris, who has been playing in Primary, was called to be the Ward Organist, so she won't be in Primary any more. I look forward to being at the piano again. It'll give me something to practice for.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Hey!

I called you this week but talked with Grampie instead and when he had to go he didn't mention me talking to you so I assumed(hee haw) that you were not there:)

I guess I have had too much on my mind while I have been driving home to remember to call you! Shame on me!!

Hope your primary stuff went good today and that is great you will be at the piano again! Your class will miss you though....but I know you will love the break!

The Walker Family said...

How did your sharing time go? Were you able to show off your hot new primary bag? I'm sure everyone was impressed! I just got an idea! When one of your kids begins to act up, shove him in your new roller! lol I'm just kidding!