Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Week Is Creeping By

I couldn't say "Wednesday" or Wednesday Again" because I've already used those. By Thursday, the week will be slipping by!

I went to the exercise class today and afterwards to the P.O. and then to the Wellness Ctr. to un-subribe ( I know that is a non word but I like to make up my own words as I go along) my membership. There were several boxes to check as to the reason I was leaving and I checked, "non use", which was right. After that, I went to the Shrine to buy groceries. I got a new p.j. set and a cotton snap robe. I also found Dad another pair of his lounging p.j.'s.

I came home and put up the groceries and then worked on my Primary lesson. My Tote is just right! It is really large, but I can look in it and see what I want to get out. I found a page out of an old Friend that I ran off copies for the activity. It is a picture of a lion. The head is separate from the body. The children are to color the page and then cut out the lion's head and the bottom part of the page. The head is connected to the bottom part with a paper fastener. Wal-Mart didn't have any but the Off Campus Book Store did. I want to have a roll too and I got some white poster board. While I was drawing out a pattern for the roll book, I decided to use a spiral notebook. That would save me the time of cutting the poster board and drawing lines, etc. I got silver stars for the children to put on the roll book when they are present and if they give the opening or closing prayer. I thought this would give us some more structure and I know the children will like it. The notebook will fit into the Tote nicely and I can get 2 months to a page.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I thought you were suppose to buy groceries at the shrine. It seems that you bought cothing attire instead! lol I am so proud of you for working so hard on your primary lessons mom. You are very dedicated and you set the example for me! The Primary President needs to read your blogs to see how much you are putting into your lessons! (and the parents too!)

The Walker Family said...

ps-I would love to treat you in my home! Anytime! Benny and Carhartt would love to have a visit from their Granny too!