Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slow, Slow Day

I had nothing planned for today so I went back to bed to kill time. Got up at 10:00 AM. I did some light chores and got lunch ready. We're supposed to have some rain so the sky's are dark. I need a new pair of shoes, tennis-type, but I don' t have the energy to go to town. I was thinking of getting a 1/2 size larger since I read that as we get older our arch gets longer. After a few months, my toes are touching the ends of my shoes. I imagine getting a 1/2 size larger might do the same thing after the shoe stretches out. Oh, well, decisions, decisions, decisions!

I was looking through the new Stampin up! catalog and writing down what I needed. I haven't made cards in a long while, but I still need a few things. I might make a card or two after this post.

Thursday, I meet Trudy at 10:00 AM at Sam's to buy some groceries. She will then follow me home for a visit. Since school has started back, she has more time of her own. She says she doesn't miss teaching and is glad to be home. Her children are glad too and I'm sure George is happy about it also.

I looked into my closet again and got 3 outfits to take to Enrichment Night. I have 3 pair of sandals I found downstairs. They still look good, but all of the cushion on the bottoms has worn out and they don't feel good enough to keep. Thank heavens for the Salvation Army! I'll go downstairs and look through my winter clothes. I can probably find an out fit or two to donate to the women's shelter. I'm glad Relief Society is doing this. I'd rather do something that helps people than just go to have supper and do classes.

No comments: