Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Middle of the Week Again

I get up at 7:00 AM and put on my make up and get dressed before I get Dad's breakfast and mine but I still can't get out the door for exercise until 8:10 AM. That doesn't leave me much time to walk before the exercise starts. Oh, well. Guess I'll have to get up at 6:30 AM!

Karen and I had lost our focus for our Wed. meeting, so we re-focused and we will be going to visit places we haven't been before. Today we went to the Veteran's Museum. It was interesting. They had artifacts from the Civil War to todays wars. We had a guided tour. Next week, we'll go to Decatur to the Cook's Museum. Love those bugs!

Our grass was getting pretty long and the grass cutters are here at 5:15 PM. Franks looks out and sees a patch of grass that doesn't grow too fast and he thinks the rest of the yard looks the same. We have such wild grass that you have to look at the entire yard before you realize it needs cutting.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

ooooooohhhh.....cook's pest museum....riveting! you will need a nap after all that excitement!

;)