Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day Off

It felt like I had a day off today (off from what, ha-ha-ha-ha!). I helped Dad with some electrical wires and cut some bird papers. Our order from Omaha Steaks came in and we had fun looking over all the stuff that came. I will have stuffed Sole, stuffed with crab meat and misc.(!). I hope it is good. I can't taste many flavors so I hope I can taste this meat. Dad will have white beans, with a side order of green beans, milk and buttered bread! We'll have some gourmet hamburgers tomorrow for lunch.

We almost had some rain today. The temperature got up to 103 degrees but after the clouds and wind came, the temperature dropped into the 80's and it was really nice. No rain though.

Thursday, I'll be going down to my brother's house. His son, Bill, and his wife Lynn and son Will will be visiting. They (and Ruth) are going to the Space and Rocket Ctr. and I will go down in the early afternoon. This is the first time I'll see Bill and Lynn since they lost their daughter, Grace. I couldn't go to the funeral so I'm glad I'll get to see them.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I am glad you had a day off!

That is good you can see Bill and his family. I hope they are well.