Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wal-Mart Returns

I hate Wal-mart! Why can't I stay away from there? Because it saves me money, that's why! Anyway, I went to take back some clothes and wanted to go today because tomorrow being Friday, it would be really crowded.

Bubba and Ruth came up around 10:00 AM to pick the rest of the blueberries. I got 4 jelly roll pans full in the freezer. They visited for a while and then went on their way. It was nice having company.

While I was out, I went by the Off Campus Bookstore and got 4 file folder games laminated. It cost me $4.50. After I got home,I cut everything out and put the Velcro on, so they are ready for the little hands to play with them.

Dad has been feeling better but he overdid it today. He and my brother changed the water filter on the kitchen sink. He was up clean up his room and getting things ready for the trash and he over did. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: