Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trip to Huntsville

I think the Effexor has a tiring effect on me. I want to go back to bed after breakfast for a little while. It feels good and I usually have no pressing thing to do.

My trip to H'ville was uneventful. I didn't even stop by Hobby Lobby when I had the 40% off coupon. I did stop by Wal-Mart in Athens to get 4 pair of children's scissors. I found 2 pair that I had. Now I hope the 4-5 yr.olds know how to use them, for we will be cutting out things Sunday. Maybe I'll take the Play Dough too.

Frank just asked for supper so I'd better stop and go to the kitchen and see what I can scare up!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

You didn't stop at Hobby Lobby?? :) Good job!

Your students will know how to use the scissors! Just give them a lecture before hand to make sure they remember not to cut their clothes or hair, etc. They probably won't try but sometimes there might be one dare devil!