Thursday, July 3, 2008

Garbage Day

At 4:00 PM I realized the garbage needed to be collected and put out for the neighbor boys to take to the road. That's a small thing but it is really appreciated because I have to take the garbage out to the road.

I went into town to get Dad's shoes from the cobbler. He was having them stretched bigger in every way. I went on to Wal-Mart to get some cereal and found another $6.00 blouse I liked. It's 99% cotton and is a true blue color. I like the green one I got the other day. I was also looking for a boom box for Primary. Wal-Mart didn't have anything that would play CD's and tapes. I got mine from Radio Shack. Mary Kate said to wait until she got here and we would find one. Primary doesn't have one and I don't know about the Ward library. It would be nice to play some music in class. I need to work on my lesson for Sun. I've got a lot done but need to study the body of the lesson more.

No comments: