Monday, July 28, 2008

Cut Play Doh with Scissors?

I don't know if I'm brave enough to let them at the Play Doh with the scissors! Then I would have tiny bits of Play Doh on the rug instead of paper. Who knows...(the shadow knows...) You have to be old to remember who the Shadow is. Actually, the Shadow was a mystery on the radio that I used to listen to. Back when there was no TV, one listened to the radio. I think it was on Fri. nights. There were children's shows on Saturday too. "If you go down in the woods today, you'd better not go alone....the teddy bears were having their picnic, picknick???or something.

I went to exercise today and stayed for the Golden Age Band. It was composed of people who played their guitars and fiddles and sang when they were young. Now they are old and they still play. They are a bit older than I am and the country music was not right up my alley. I'm glad I stayed to hear them but I don't think I will next Mon. Maybe I would if I sat with Jan Laytham and her mother. I sign in every time I go to exercise and with a Jan Layton and a Jan Laytham there was a small mix up. They thought someone was signing Jan Laytham in twice! I filled out some papers and got into the computer so now the mystery is solved. I saw on of Trudy's high school friends, Laurie Hodges there. She gave me her cell phone no. to give to Trudy.

I had no problems with the Effexor today so I'll wait until I have some of the same side effects before I go back to the Dr. If his office was in town, I might go on in, but I don't really want to drive to H'ville again. If I had some shopping to do it would be different...

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

yea I thought about the small bits of doh in the carpet...might not work:)

I think you not wanting to go to H'ville is a side effect worth fixing! There is lots of shopping to be had there:)

We are having a great time with Frankie's family....while he is all alone at home...poor guy!

the shadow knows....wonder if the recording of that show still exists? probably on youtube....everything is on there!

JT's Mommy said...

If you go out in the woods today - you're sure of a big surprise. If you go out in the woods today - You'd better go in disguise. For every bear that ever there was will gather there for certain because - today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

Picnic time for teddy bears. The little teddy bears are having a lovely time today. Watch them catch them unawares, and see them picnic on their holiday. See them gayly dance about. They love to play and should and never have any cares. At six oclock their mommies and daddies will take them home to bed - because they're tired little teddy bears.

(yeah - I know - why do I know the words to this song?)