Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today

Today was an okay day. My Primary class was okay. I only had 3 kids but they weren't much interested in the lesson. I've looked at next week's lesson and they'll like it even less. Maybe I'll be inspired to do something. In the extra activities, it suggests salt clay again but it's only been one week since I did that. The children would love it. We'll see what else I can come up with. Four and five year olds don't have much of an attention span. I gave them the file folder games today and they literally "tore" through them. It seemed like a contest on who would finish first. They worked individually, but they were fast!

Trudy called and said they got home safely. And they did have a good vacation, all except that one bad day. Hey, the rain must fall sometimes but the sun is right there ready to come out again.(egads! I'm starting to sound like that little book I'm getting the stories from...it's called Good Stuff, a monthly collection of Insights and Inspiration. We've had it since 2003. I found it in the throne room. I like to read the little sayings.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

we had a great visit with them!