Friday, July 11, 2008

Dad's Sick

Dad has been sick for about 2 weeks. He used to have "good" days every other day, but recently, he's only had bad days. He's been sick at his stomach lately, which is new.

Last Monday, Frankie had his neck operated on. He spent two days in the hospital. The kids are upset about having to stay with Ward members and it's really gotten to the entire family. I hope Frankie will talk with his Bishop.

The Effexor I've taking for 2 weeks has been the medicine I've needed. It was a year ago when I went off the Effexor and the Depakote. The Depakote was the one that was keeping me depressed. I feel much better now that I'm taking a low dose of Effexor.

Sandy and Edward Sommerfeld will be visiting us this Sunday. Sandy's mother passed away and they came down to Russellville to take care of the family. It will be good to see them again. We really love them.

No comments: