Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Early Morning Hours

I think I woke up at 3:30 this morning. I listened to the radio and then dozed until 7:00 AM. Got up and took a shower, got dressed, got Dad's breakfast and was on the road to Wal-Mart about 9:30 AM. I got the Velcro plus some card stock and then wandered over to the clothes... I got 2 blouses and some PJ's. On the way to check out, I saw some necklaces and earrings.....I spent a chunk of change when I only went for 2 items! That's okay. I feel good about my purchases.

I cut out and colored two of the file folder games. The next step will be laminating them. I have a lot more to color and cut out. I've started studying for my Sunday lesson. It's on Gratitude. The opening activity has the children coming up and taking a spoonful of water out of a container and putting it into a cup and telling one thing that they are grateful for. At first, I thought I would skip it, but then after I got in the kitchen and collected all of the objects, I knew the children would enjoy the activity. It will be messy but who cares?! I need to think of things I can do with bean bags. Maybe I will go see what Toys R Us has in the way of bean bag games. Surely, I can get something from the internet about it. That's what I'm going to do right now. Bye!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Save some of your money for when I come and we will go shopping at a store that is NOT Wal-Mart! Their clothes are alright....until you get out into the real world!!

I can help you color the folder games as well:)

I am so proud of you for all your hard work with the Primary class! I am also so happy your meds are working so well! I can't wait to come visit!

The Walker Family said...

Glad that you are using the file folders. Isn't that always what happens at walmart when you go in for one or two items? ha! Loveyou!