Saturday, July 19, 2008

Couldn't Do It

I tried to put another picture up but couldn't do it. Dad down loaded 111 pictures from Mary Kate's CD and the picture I wanted wouldn't come up. Waay! I've still got a lot to learn about this computer-Ho-ho-ho!

While Dad was asleep this morning, I went to Goodies to get some new earrings. I got a two piece outfit, coat and skirt, green coat, white and green print skirt, for only $18.00! I got a shirt and pants outfit, and a white shirt. All were on sale. I got some small earrings too.
The rest of the day was pretty slow.

The Deckers came by after the Ward July 24th party and showed us their new puppies. They are so cute! Karen is going to get some pears to put up. We have two trees full of pears. I picked one and it was getting some sugar in them. There's lots of little apples on the apple trees too. I put 4 jelly roll pans (cookie sheets with sides) of blueberries in the freezer. They will be good in the winter.

No comments: