Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I did go to the P.O. to mail a letter and package this morning. Then, I went to Wal-Mart to buy some groceries. I really didn't have much in my basket but it was $90.00! I thought it would be about $60.00 but NO. I bought some ground beer, ha-ha-ha! Ground beer-betcha didn't know you could get it that way! Ground beef, 2.25 pounds and 1 lb. of sausage. I found a Costco cookbook and found a meatloaf recipe in it. It wasn't until I got it all mixed up did I realize it fed 6-8 people! Boy, I surely hope it is good. That is a lot of meat for the two of us. I guess it will freeze well.

It rained some yesterday but not much. It rained again today but I couldn't tell how much. Yesterday, I finally got the Round Up out and sprayed the weeds in my flower spot. It had become so overgrown, that you couldn't see the stones with the sayings on them. I sprayed around the monkey grass. The man with the weed eater eats up the small patches of monkey grass that I have. The Round Up package was a sprayer that you pumped up and then sprayed. It didn't work too good but I think I killed all the grass I sprayed it on. Maybe next year I'll put stones or an inorganic mulch on the place. Then, no weeds. No flowers either, but I only had three flowers and one dies and the other two look like death!

Last night I was complaining to Frank that I felt like a zombie. While he was working on some sort of a protector for my computer, I looked the word zombie up. It has something to do with VooDoo-like being able to inhabit a dead body! I really didn't feel like THAT but I wasn't feeling too chipper mentally. I think it's the Effexor. I will see next week how I feel and I might go back to see Dr. Sharp and say I want off of the drug. I just don't want to talk to anyone. That's not good. You need to be able to talk to people. I'm smelling meat loaf...I'd better go check of it's progress.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

oh no...not a ZombiE! :)