Friday, July 4, 2008

Hole In the Wall 4th

I didn't have any grocery money left to get something special for the 4th of July. It would have been nice to have something special but we get by on the usual. There's fire works at
Athens High football field that I was going to see if Frankie's family wanted to go see, but since Frankie is scheduled for neck surgery Mon., July 7th, they decided it would be best if they didn't do any traveling right before the operation. I'm not interested in going. We'll just watch some fire works on T.V.

Dad just drilled a hole in the wall of his bedroom to hang his ham radio on. He didn't have any room on his other bed. All the available spaces were filled with other important "stuff", so he'll lie on his computer bed to talk on the radio.

I colored and cut out 2 file folder games today. I now have 3 to be laminated. Last night I ordered 3 books of file folder games already colored, cut out and Velcro-ed and ready to go. The games were $3.00 a game and I got three books. They said if the books were already sold out, they would credit my account. If I get those books, I'll never have to make a file folder game again! Mary Kate said, "What if I didn't teach that class anymore?". Well, I'll never resign! They can't get me out! I'll never go quietly! Ha-ha! Why would a Primary Presidency want to get rid of a stellar teacher who will always be there? I am really beginning to enjoy the class. I just need to keep coming up with games and time fillers so everyone will be happy.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

THey'll never let you go. You are so right, why would they let you go when you are there and are committed to teaching? If so mom, go out kicking and screaming!