Friday, July 18, 2008

Sh-h-h-h! Artist in the Making


When Sadie stayed a week with us, I took her to Hobby Lobby and she choose a paint-by-number gift and couldn't wait to get started on it! I have done a few in my time and they are fun.

Went to exercise class this morning. My knees were complaining but by the time I got there they were pretty quiet. We do mostly range of motion exercises but I like the people there and I am getting out and moving three times a week. Got home and crumbled up some crackers for the outside birds and put water in the bird bath and then fixed lunch. Mary Kate called and asked if I had heard from Trudy, which I hadn't. I think their vacation in Atlanta hasn't been all that good. Hopefully, something that they do will be fun and rememberable. (just made up a word).

It's a slow day today for some reason. Frank's feeling better and is cleaning up his room. I need to do the same. I didn't even make up my bed this morning. I came back from exercising and lay in bed and read the Ensign. I really get a neat feeling when I read it, but I'm bad about not reading it. This will change. I played the piano for a while and am really disgusted with myself for letting the practice go. I had good reason, but I can't play worth a flip anymore. You do loose what you don't use.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Hi mom! We just got back to MK's this afternoon. Our first day in Atlanta was terrible. Today took a 180 turn and was fantastic! We had the best time ever at the Coke factory. Forrest is spending the night at Ryan's house and we're going to watch movies tonight. We'll hit Calloway tomorrow.

Thanks for putting up the pis of Sadie. I didn't know it existed! Post more pictures! glad Dad is feeling better. He had me worried for a bit...I love you more than the Coke Factory! TRUDY

TheVillamorFamily said...

Great picture of Sadie. That is awesome that you know how to put up pictures now....or that you remembered!!

We are having a great time with Trudy and her family. We look forward to our day at Callaway and then out to eat at Hog Heaven tonight! I sure wish they could stay longer though!