Monday, July 21, 2008

Goodies Goodies

I went to exercise today and after that I went to Goodies. It was 9:30 AM and Goodies wasn't open, so I went to Wal-Mart. They were selling one subject spiral notebooks for 10 cents so I got 12! I have a 12 yr. supply of spiral notebooks! I also got some silcone caulk for the freezer in the basement. There's a crack in the gasket and Frank thinks this silcone will fix it.

I killed enough time for Goodies to open. I find if I go to the Petite section I can find things that fit. I found 3 nice skirts and got three tops to go with them. I came home and removed an armful of clothes I can get rid of so I'll have more room in the closet.
At Wal-Mart, I got some earrings. Now, I need to get rid of some of my earrings so I'll have room for the new ones!

It was 94 degrees at 6:00 PM today. The radio said the temperature would get to 100 degrees but it would feel like 105! We haven't had any rain in about 6 weeks, too. Oh, for a good gully washer. Karen came over and picked some pears to can. The other tree is full too. I may go out and pick some to eat. They're small but they are tasty. I wish I had the whatever to can some myself.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Just think how much money we would all save if there wasn't a Walmart/Goodies! We would be RICH! I'm going to be updating you blog soon. I'll talk to you soon aboaut it. Kids start school in 115 days! August 6 to be exact. I love you!

the Villamor's said...

115 days TJ??? that must have been a typo!

3 more skirts?? you really have a nice wardrobe now mama!