Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Day Again!

I didn't make it to the exercise class today. I'll have to set the clock to get me up at 7:00 AM. Then I'll be able to get dressed, get Dad's breakfast and then leave the house. I can walk in the building until 8:30 when the exercise begins.

I shopped at Wal-Mart this morning. Spent a lot on nothing much. Needed to get some sticky back Velcro but it wasn't on my list. I have to take Dad's new shoes to the shoe shop to get them stretched and they were closed today, so I'll go out tomorrow and then I'll get the Velcro.

I spent all afternoon copying File Folder games onto card stock. First, I had to learn how to use card stock in the copier. I copied one and then colored it. It took over an hour just to do that. Then, I began copying more pages and finally ended up with 6 complete games. The coloring is tedious. I think I have to cut all the pieces out before they are laminated. This is quite a project but I am enjoying it. If I'm going to teach the 5-6 year olds, I'm going to have to be prepared with games and things to take up the time I have after I give the lesson.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I will try to look and see if I can find some other things they could do to fill time....hmmmmm....