Friday, June 6, 2008

Lovely Day

I got up early enough to go to the Wellness Ctr. annex but as I moved around, I decided my knees weren't up to walking an extra mile today so I bought groceries instead. I had talked to Dad about going to East Limestone and he agreed it was okay, so I will eventually go there. I'll call you Sandy and come by for a visit, if that's okay when I do come to the annex.

I almost bought two nice twin air mattresses today. As I got to the check out line, I noticed that I needed a special pump that didn't come with them, so I set them down and didn't buy them. I'll go another time and get the mattresses and the pump. I got my anniversary ring back from the Wal-mart jewelry place and decided to wear it only on special occasions since the diamells keep falling out! You get what you pay for. The air mattresses are for Frankie's kids to sleep on when they come to visit or for anyone that wants to sleep on them!

1 comment:

JT's Mommy said...

good! I hope you make it next Friday!