Friday, June 27, 2008

Sadie to Hazel Green

Went to See Dr. Sharp yesterday. He's started me on another antidepressant, can't think of the name of it, I've taken it before. I hope this makes me feel "normal". After the Dr., we went to Hobby Lobby and Sadie picked out a paint-by number set and I had the 40% off coupon, plus I got a big denim bag for Primary stuff. I got some play doh but I don't think it is on the list of approved materials. The kids would love it, though.

I made a cake and Sadie is frosting it now. I think it is her official birthday cake, since she didn't have one. She'll take it home with her so Dad and I won't be tempted to eat it all at one sitting!

Frankie is to have his neck operated on July 7th in Knoxville. He's asked Mary Kate to come up and help with his family while he's in the hospital. She'll come here for a few days and then go to Frankie's house. I'll be taking Sadie home in a little bit.

No comments: