Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time For A Picture


These flowers are gone now but they still make a pretty picture.

I went to Wal-Mart and got two twin air mattresses and a hand pump today. I also got a pair of shorts and a new shirt (I passed by the "Used" shirt...), Now, we have plenty of room no matter who visits us.

I visit the Dr. tomorrow to see what that spot on my lung is. Trudy is going to meet me and go with me. I'm going to suggest we eat lunch together so she will know where to go. It's next to Crestwood Hospital, but I don't know the name of the building. It may be ClearView Cancer Institute, or maybe not. I've only been going there for 5 yrs. One would think I would know the name of the building! I'm glad to get this episode over with. I surely was up-tight about it yesterday. When I Googled "lung nodule", it said only 15% survived 5 yrs. I guess that meant lung cancer. Hum-m-m. I could get up-tight again if I thought about this any more.

We thought we could pick up Dad's computer today but will have to wait until tomorrow. No sweat. We can do that. Pauline and I will be going V.T. Thursday. We see 5 sisters and hope to see everyone at one time or one day of driving. Gas is $3.89 a gallon now and has been holding at this price for the last few days.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Nice picture...

I will be happy when this episode is over too!

Save me a spot at lunch also!