Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back To Huntsville

I used to like to drive places but I don't any more. I guess it's the stress of the traffic. It won't keep me off the road but I just realized I don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

Usually, I don't have to wait at the Dr. I visited today, but I got there 15 min. early because sometimes they will see you as you come in but today I had to wait 30 min. added on to the early 15 min. Then once in the room, the waiting game continues. Then, the Dr. whizzes in says "hello, how are you" and then is gone! Actually he took care of me. I had lab and in Sept. I will have a bone scan before I see him. He wrote me 3 prescriptions I needed and then I was gone. I had to stop by Giga Parts for Dad, to get him a new radio and then I came home.

The reason I was early at the Dr's was that I left from the exercise class at 9:15 AM. The exercise isn't as vigorous as at the Wellness Ctr. but the social atmosphere is better and I think I need that as much as the exercise.

No comments: