Sunday, June 1, 2008

Late Sunday Night

It is late Sunday night and I'm just now blogging. I lost track of the time, I guess. My Primary class only had 3 kids in it and one was a visitor. I get through with the lesson really fast because they don't give much feed back like older kids would, but I had a review game where they dropped a button on a card that had three colors on it and there were cards of the same colors and when the button dropped on a red, the child picked up the red card and I read the question. After playing that, we got the coloring pages and crayons out. They liked that. Then after they tired of coloring, I read two stories out of the Friend magazine and they seemed to like that. Then the bell rang and I was through. One of the girls, Megan,a 6 yr. old, who was in my class last week, drew a picture for me. I was sad to tell her I wasn't going to be her teacher. She is the daughter of the Ward mission leader and I've told him I will play for baptisms, so maybe I'll get to see Megan by herself again and can give her some loving attention.

No comments: