Saturday, June 21, 2008

No Title

I won't be going on the trip with my brother June 30. He will be with his children at Bill's house. Bill is really having a hard time with the death of his 5 yr. old daughter, Grace. Jim suggested the family meet at Bill's the 4th and Bubba will be there. I suggested July 14 for the trip since Mary Kate and the kids are coming the next week. We'll see what happens....

Had to go back to Wal-Mart today but it was to save money. Dad had called Advanced Auto Parts to price a battery charger. He wanted me to go to Wal-Mart to get something to place the batteries in so I called W.Mt. to see if they had the charger too and they did. The charger was about half the price as the other store wanted. I also got a $3.00 frame to put our family temple picture in. I had looked at it and thought it would look better in a nicer frame and it did. Came home and watched TV for a couple of hours and them practiced some Primary songs and then it was time for supper. I've gotten where I can't eat beans, so I'll have to figure out what kind of food I want to eat in case of an emergency. Either that or I'll starve!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

wow....so sorry to hear about Daddy. How did he make it into the living room? It is amazing he didn't fall or something. You had to feed him the oatmeal? Makes me so sad!

I hope you enjoy playing in Primary now and get lots of hugs from the kids. I am doing music for the next couple of weeks. It has been nice to just attend church with no responsiblities though:) I could get use to that! When seminary starts I will be busy though!