Sunday, June 22, 2008

Got Through It

Stacey Decker came and got me for church since her parents are out of town. It was fun riding with her and getting a chance to talk with her. She's a very neat kid (young lady!)

I had 5 children in Primary. One little boy, Alric, misses one Sun., I send him a "miss you" card and he comes the next Sun! I had one visitor, Mia, and she was very nice. In fact, all of the children were pretty reverent in sharing time and in class. My lesson was over in 15 min. and then they got to color a paper plate I had put a smiley/frowney face on. They were happy coloring today and playing with the stuffed animals and bean bag animals. I was hoping today would be my last day in the classroom but the Primary Pres. was just today talking to my replacement and she already has lots of things to do. I would be taking her place at the piano when I get a replacement. Karen had loaned me some file folder games but I didn't have the courage to get them out with so many kids in the room. I have too much stress at home to deal with stress at church. I am growing fond of the kids but I will be happiest at the piano. Plus, it will cause me to practice at home which I need to do desperately.

Trudy is probably on her way bringing Sadie over to spend the week with us while she goes to Girl's Camp. I hope Sadie has a good time here. I still want to go to the Senior Ctr. for the exercise, from 8:30-9:15 AM and I have to get a dentist apt. for I lost a crown and Thurs. I have a Dr apt in H'ville, but Sadie can go to all of them with me. I don't think she would want to go to the Senior Ctr. with me!

Frank is busy charging the two wheel chair batteries he'll be using with his ham radio. Tonight is the night they all call and get on the net. He still needs some kind of connector before he can use his new radio. It's always something! I'll be able to get it when I go to H'ville this week.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Thanks for keeping Sadie while I go to camp. It's almost 3:30 and I just got home from doing all my errands. it's storming here and hopefully it will stay here and not follow me to camp! I hate camping in the rain! I love you! Kiss Sadie everyday for me and tell her I love her! TJ