Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

A visit to that Dr. is a real ordeal! I don't have to wait in the waiting room long, but once I get into a room, I wait an hour before I see the Dr. Today, he had to wait on the CT scan that was supposed to already be there. He's a nice Dr. and he said the spot on my right lung was just a scar from the radiation I received on that side. I'm glad to get that over with! If I hadn't gone on the internet and looked up "lung nodule" I would have been better off. Too much knowledge can be bad at times.

I met Trudy and Sadie at Chick Felay ( I don't know how to spell it and neither does the computer) and we had an ice cream and then went to the Dr. After that Trudy took me by the pain center to pick up Dad's Rx and then I went by the store and got Dad's new shoes. I came home the way I went, by I-65. Then, I had to stop by the pharmacy and get the meds. I was wiped out by the time I got home.

After supper, we went outside for Dad to look at the chimney to see how to affix his copper antenna for his ham radio to it. That was an awkward sentence wasn't it? I had noticed some Virginia Creeper growing up the north side of the house and Dad removed it. I have some young trees growing in some Iris along that side of the house. Since I haven't been going outside much, green things are taking over!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

So glad to have a clean bill of health! No one should go through chemo and radiation for the cancer to come back again!

So Daddy is getting into ham radio again?

Don't forget to write down how you found out you had breast cancer:)