Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gloom, Despair And Agony On Me

Now that the x-ray showed a nodule on one of my lungs and from what I've read, it's probably cancer again, my life is on hold. On hold until I get the CT scan. On hold until I find out the results of the test. I had a blessing today and was blessed with health so maybe the nodule will be gone. Hope so. Another episode of cancer wouldn't be fun.

I had 4 children in my class today. It went fine. I just need to have more "things" to do after the lesson is over. Seems like I had 30 minutes left after the lesson was over. We did the coloring pages and then I read them stories out of the Friend. I think it would go better if I knew the story well enough to tell most of it. I can't read for a long time and the kids get restless if the story is too long. I had one of the children's mother in with me today. She is a Primary worker, but is expecting a baby in two weeks so doesn't have a class of her own right now. Karen said she would help me get some games.

No comments: