Thursday, June 19, 2008

Waiting Again

I saw Dr. Walker today for my 6 mo. check up. I get a "A" for waiting. I got an EKG and my heart is alright. My blood pressure was 100/75 or something like that, and I got blood drawn again. I aught to be good for another 6 months!

Went to Wal-Mart for some groceries. Also bought a new night gown. I like my P.J.'s roomy and I get an x-large. This gown has a square neck and that makes it too big! I'll have to get my machine out and take it up to keep it on!


Dad's PC is almost ready. His room is really a disaster but he doesn't feel well enough long enough to get anything done. June 30th I'll go to Faulkville to visit my brother and we will go to Jasper, AL, where my maternal grandparents lived. I want to go to the cemetery and find the graves of my grandparents and uncle and aunt. We were there previously but couldn't find the graves. They are there, we just didn't go far enough. It will be a fun day. I think we will go in his Miata with the top down. It's always fun to ride in a convertible!

No comments: