Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Again x 3

Went to exercise class and then took a computer disc to Staples to help the guy fix Frank's computer (PC). Stopped by Wal-Mart and got a baby shower gift for a sister in Primary, and then came home. Frank was sick when I left home. I had to make sure he took his medicine and helped him eat some oatmeal before I left. When I got back, instead of him being in his bed, he was on his living room bed running a high fever. I got 2 Tylanol down him and helped him get back in his bed. He went to sleep and by 12:30 PM the fever had broken and he felt better.

After lunch, we went to the battery store and got two small, but very heavy batteries, to power his ham radio. It took both of us to pick one battery up and bring it in the house. I hope all this will make his radio work fine. Auto Zone didn't have the battery charger he wanted but he said he could use the one we already have.

The Accord muffler has a hole in it so we'll need to get a new muffler in the near future. It isn't loud right now and I'd like to let it get loud so I could make like I was driving a street rod! Ah, just wishful thinking.

No comments: