Monday, June 9, 2008

Feeling Better

I felt better after the CT scan. I don't know why but I did. The radiologist didn't seem to think it was much of anything but I'm going to see what my oncologist, Dr. Dang, says in two days. I'm glad I'm not worrying over it anymore. Whatever happens, I"ll be able to handle it.

I found this in the June V.T. report. "...You were taught and prepared for the circumstances you would personally encounter in mortality. ...Your memory of premortal life would be kept from you to assure that it would be a valid test, but there would be guidance given to show you how to live. Our Father's plan for salvation in this life with the opportunity of returning to Him would be called the gospel of Jesus Christ." ("Truth Restored," Liahona and Ensign, Nov. 2005, 78-79)
That guidance is what makes me know that I can handle all things that come my way.

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

what a great message and very timely for you Mama. i am glad you are feeling better after the CT scan....me too! I am glad you see your dr. on Wednesday also so we can get the final "you are fine!" from him!
love you lots!