Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trash day

Thursdays are trash days. It is picked up on Friday, but we have to get it out by Thursday night. Mission accomplished!

Dad's visit ( he looked up when to capitalize "dad" and when I use "dad" in place of his name, I capitalize the "d". When talking about any bodies dad, it would be a lower case letter. Does that make sense?) to the Dr. was uneventful. The Dr. didn't even charge him. Dad will go back if he needs to.

I went to the Blackburn center for Mary Rager's stamp sale. I bought one set and three small stamps. She had saved two punches for me and they were only $3.00 a punch so I got them too since she thought of me. I was looking for stamps to use with my Primary cards and I only found the one set. I'm running out of room in my room for much more stamping stuff. I guess I could empty out my dresser drawers to make more room! I've made several cards for the Primary kids. I don't take a lot of time in them because I know the kids don't care if the card took me an hour to make; they are just glad to get a card!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I think your grammar was off on "any bodies dad"....wouldn't it be "anybody's dad"? Maybe I did get some English genes from you!!

i think it was Frankie's turn to take out the trash!