Monday, June 23, 2008

Sadie's Here

Trudy and Sadie came over Sun. evening and Trudy spent the night too. I had to go to H'ville to get my crown glued back on at 10:00 AM so Trudy and Sadie couldn't sleep late. While we were in H'ville, we went to Wacky Bear and Sadie got a stuffed mouse with some cute P.J.'s. After we got back into Athens, we went to the pharmacy and she got a Webkins chicken. She now has about 14 Webkins!

I see Dr. Sharp Thurs. I'm having some bad feelings. I can't find enough things to fill up my time. I feel like an empty barrel. I thought the feeling would go away when Sadie got here but it is still an underlying feeling. I hate to think I have to spend the rest of my life like this. Maybe Dr. Sharp can help.

Sadie and I stopped by Gigga Parts and got Dad some cable and connectors and things where he can hook up his radio to the big batteries. Someone will have to come over and help him wire up the antenna at a later date. We had to wait major time. I told Dad that was his birthday present and he said, "a gift of service?", and I said yes!

No comments: