Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nice Day

Ruth came up and we met at the Tuesday Morning store. We shopped in it and I got a plastic culling board with two knives with it. I've been looking for some sharp knives and hope these will help. WE ate lunch at the Casa Blanca on the Square. The food was good. I rarely know what to order in a Mexican restaurant but what I got was good. Afterwards, we walked and looked in some of the small shops that are on the North side of the square. On place was having a 40% off sale of Vera Bradley purses. I thought of Sadie because she loves those purses. They have lots of pockets inside where you can put things. I liked that and may go back and check on the price of a bright yellow purse I saw.
We went to the court house to use the restrooms and then she brought me back to where I had parked my car. We had a nice time. Got home and found that Frank hadn't eaten the food I had left for him. Don't know if he didn't get hungry or what, but he did eat most of it when I warmed it up for him.

Trudy forgot to come over Monday. I thought she had had some more of the facet shots in her back. She also had several friends come over and paint her living room, hall and kitchen. She's really been down with her back and hadn't felt like doing much of anything. She be over Monday for Dr Walker's appointment but can't stay and said she would come over Tuesday. We have our work cut out for us. We have to go through Frank's room and pick up all the stuff that fell on the floor when he knocked his bookcase over. I haven't had the energy or inclination to do anything about it, but Trudy and I can get things organized.

Ruth was telling me about a Rustoliom  product that she was putting on her deck and it sounded like it would be good to put on our ramp. It will have to be painted or stained this summer. I have a company that will come and give us an estimate of the cost. We could have the stairs to the basement painted too. It's been since the kids were in high school since they've been painted.

No comments: