Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No Squirrels Today

Trudy came over Monday and showed me how to get the squirrels out of the computer. They were really in my head...I got to pay my bills online. I was already to go to the bank and get them to pay the bills for me, but Trudy knew how to work the computer so we didn't have to leave the house.

We did go out. I had a Dr appointment  in H'ville at 2:40 PM and we left early. I found a store at Bridge Street that sold Bare Minerals and they had an introductory offer of starter make-up on sale. I bought Trudy some and got a tube of stuff (can't think of the product's name) for myself. We went to Hobby Lobby where Trudy got some stuff and then we ate at Sam's. We went to Lens Crafter's for Trudy to look at some frames but they cost too much, over $200.00 and her insurance wouldn't pay much for them and the frames. We got to Dr Sharp's a little early and sat in the car. I got my meds and while I was waiting to see the Dr, I looked at a small magazine published in H'ville about H'ville businesses. I saw an add for a consignment shop, Classic Closet. It was on Bob Wallace, the street we had to get on to go home, so we stopped in. I got a skirt, a shirt and a unlined blazer. I think I am too short for the skirt. All skirts are long on me but this one has two sets of ruffles on the bottom and I think unless it is shortened, I will look funny in it. I do like the blazer. The shirt matches the skirt pretty well, but it's fall colors and long sleeves. I was thinking about how cold it is at church and that the long sleeves would feel good. I didn't notice the fall colors-it just matched the skirt. A while back Mary Kate got me to get a white Blazer and it looks good. Now, I need a black blazer to go alone with the gold one I got at the consignment shop and I will be fixed with blazers. I'll always want more, of course, but I'll be happy. Trudy gets most of her clothes from Value Village, a thrift store. I got a blue jean vest the last time we were there and she got $35.00 worth of clothes. Since she's been off the pain pump, she's lost quite a bit of weight and needs new clothes.

The senior center will be closed tomorrow. They are all going over to H'ville for fun and games so we won't have exercise class. We are doing a Silver Sneaker class and it is really good.

My right leg has been hurting me in the mornings. I don't usually take a pill in the mornings, but it's uncomfortable to walk. I've probably tried to get well too quick and it's back firing on me some.

We'll see Dr Boyer Thursday in Madison with Frank. He is a neurologist and we hope he will be able to find out what is causing Frank to slur his speech and stumble in his walking. It's good that Trudy goes with us to the Dr visits. 6 ears are better than 4.

No comments: