Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Couple Of Trips To Town

There was no exercise today but I had to go to town to the bank. I got set up for the online banking with my own name and password. I was told I had to go back home and call the bank number to re-set our 4 number to get into the online banking to check on our balance. I spent about 20 minutes doing that. Then I found out that I needed to go back into town to the bank to get that number. I bought a couple of gallons of milk while I was out. That's about all I did with my day.

We see Dr Boyer tomorrow. Trudy will meet us there and we have a tiny recorder to use to record any information we get. Our appointment is in the morning in Madison. It won't take more than 30 minutes to get there.

Frank has been "frazzled" today-his own words. I think he's depressed about being diabetic. The hospital called today to tell us about the diabetic clinic to be held next Wednesday at the hospital. It's from 8 AM till 3 PM. Frank can't go but I will. Maybe Trudy will want to go. That would be nice. She's been a good support through all of this. It's time for Frank to take his blood sugar but he doesn't want to. He's tired of pricking his finger. I'm sorry my luv, but you will be doing this the rest of your life. Bad things can happen to your body if you let the sugar in your blood stay high.

No comments: