Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blah Day

I didn't feel like going to exercise so I went back to bed. Frank felt bad all day and stayed in his room except too come out for meals. I drove into the pharmacy for an Rx but that was all that I did.

I cooked a pork loin roast this morning and I over cooked it. When I took it out the first time, the internal temperature didn't come up to 170 degrees for pork, so I put it back in the oven for a longer time. This time it registered 170 degrees, but the top was crusty and the insides were a little dry. I think I have a recipe for pork stew with sweet potatoes and I'll make it tomorrow. Having protein each meal is a challenge. I eat a bowl of cereal for supper some nights.

I'm going to have to stop drinking Cokes. I'm gaining weight and I think the Cokes are doing it. I was drinking one a day. I really enjoy drinking them. Maybe I'll just take a caffeine pill instead. Since my leg still hurts I don't have the energy for a quick start. The caffeine in the Coke would give the little bit of energy to get going. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

No comments: